Hi Everyone!!!
I can't believe that April has come and gone already. Time goes by so fast.
Ben got his 4 month check up and shots today. Poor little guy but he did really well for all the polking (shots) and prodding that was done to him. Ben also had a CT scan done today too. Turns out that his head has grown so quickly that the doctor is a bit concerned. His head was 25 inches at his 2 month check up but at this check up, his head measured 40 inches. He is also having a hard time holding his head up by himself. Since we did the scan today, hopefully we will hear from the doctor tomorrow. If not, I will be calling her to find out the results. His growth measurements are: height 25 inches long, weight: 13 lbs. 12 oz. He's so sweet.
Jasmine is supposed to be doing the End of Year testing like every kid does at this time of year but since Jasmine has an IEP they have not, as of yet, tested her. She has been sent to another classroom to read books while her class tests. It has been my experience, that students with an IEP generally take the test at a different time and place than everyone else. So I'm not too worried.
I have a new policy about this blog. If you are blood related (parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters, nephews and nieces, etc.) or you are one of Mason's or my close friends, you may have this web site address. In other words, if you know one of the listed people above, and they don't have this blogging web site (probably because I don't have their email address) then you may give this blogging address out. Otherwise, we would like to keep this blogging site as private as possible.
Mason has applied at some more places. He got a call today for a job...not sure the details but we will see.
As for me...I still substitute, and make my family my world--doctors' apts. school apts, church callings, and do the best I can. I'm just a cheerleader.
I have lost 7 lbs beyond what I weighed with Ben right before I delivered. Hopefully, this trend will continue. I've started to exercise more and I hope all of you will asked me about how's it coming once in a while so I can keep on track. Mason says he would like to join me in this endeavor.
My mom has improved tremendously from when she first had the stroke. She has started to use her effected hand some more and loves going to her PT and water therapy.
Also, does anyone out there have some recipes that I could use (like casseroles) that aren't too spicy, healthy and that are quick and easy? If you do, I would love it if you would email me those recipes. I get tired of the same old same old.
That's all for now. Keep me posted with what is going on in your lives...by the way...I loved the blog Val.
Kathleen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment