Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hello everyone!!!

I thought I would make a blogg so that everyone could find out what is going on with me and my family. I hope you like it.

Mason has a job interview tomorrow. If all goes well tomorrow, he will get hired. This is what I'm hoping. He has said he would like to do the Utah Elections committee job again but we will see. It will depend a lot on us getting some reliable transportation. If he could do this job through the summer and I possibly get hired to teach, we will be set.

He still has online gaming for Star Wars and absolutely loves that.

Jasmine is doing okay in school. We at least now have the help she will need to help her succeed in school.

Ben has reflux. Sometimes the gas he gets with this reflux are so painful that it's hard for him to eat at times. He ends up squirming so much because of the pain that he just can't eat any more. Usually burpping him helps a lot.

He is such a cutie pie and really loves his Mom. He knows when his Mom walks into the room and when she leaves. It drives Mason crazy.

I had to go and get some clothes for Ben and Jasmine. Found some killer sales. Poor Jasmine has been wearing floods for the last "X" amount of weeks. The "X" means an unknown number for those whom aren't Algebra lovers.

As for me...well, I am working Substituting trying to earn some kind of money. I applied for 8 different teaching jobs here in Washington County. Hopefully, one will pan out.

I am also attending Physical Therapy to help strengthen my back among other things. Pregnancy has a way of messing with a woman's body. I thought I'd better do something so I can keep up with my children.

I'm sorry to hear about Nathan falling through the trampoline. Ouch!!!! That has gotta hurt!!!! Luckily for him nothing is broken. (For those who do not know...Nathan is one of my nephews through marriage). GET BETTER SOON NATHAN!!!

Tammy Lemon---I am glad to hear that you are feeling better with your injury.

I got the news today that Ilene will not be able to move here to Utah this year. It is so disappointing but the Legislators don't believe that people in Ilene's position, need to be funded. It's a real reflection on society when we fail to take care of the weak and the Elderly. Can you tell this is a huge soap box with me? Utah is one of those states that just figure that the family can take care of these individuals. I don't know how I'm going to tell Ilene. I will have to get busy and talk to the Legislators and help them realize that this is education for those in Special Education. If any of you would like to help make "a wheel squeek" I would greatly appreciate it.

I will update my posts as much as I can. I'm pretty busy with Ben, my Mother and working.

Until next post ;)

Kathleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathleen,
I'm glad I checked my email so I could find your blog and check it out. You go girl!
As you may have guessed I didn't get a chance to call you back the next day after our brief conversation. I was soo exhausted after my all day field trip with Kyle's class. And even though I put on sunscreen I got a painful sunburn too. The sun will get you here.
Well it's so cool that you have this now, and I want to see more pictures:)
Talk to you soon.
Love, Tami