Hi Everyone!!!!
I wrote a blog on Mother's day and saved it so I could publish it but I can't figure out how to publish my draft.
Jasmine will be out of school this Friday. I think she has mixed feelings about not having to go to school. Of coarse, Mom and Dad have plans to keep her busy this summer. We are planning to have a summer "Homeschool" so she doesn't loose what she has gained from this year. I don't think she's that excited about it all but we'll try and make it fun for her.
Jasmine is sooooo excited that her Aunt Jeanette will be here Wednesday. She has already made a surprise for her that Jasmine can not wait to give to Jeanette. That will be fun for Jasmine when Jeanette gets here.
Jeanette's fiance Chuck, has been kind enough to donate his son's vehicle to us. Chuck's son Jeramy, left for his mission this week. On the 27 of this month, Benjamin and I will be flying to Boise, Idaho to pick up the vehicle. A great big THANK YOU goes out to the Wright and the Hunt family for making this all possible for us. May God bless you in your kindness and bless you abundantly!!!!
Benjamin's test has come out normal as far as his CT scan goes. He just has the gene of having a big head and he has a hard time holding his head up but he also has been a little low tone (muscular) since birth. He is trying and has moments where he holds his head up all by himself. He gets really tired trying.
Benjamin has also figured out how to give his Mama baby kisses. He is just a cute little cuddle bug and loves to snuggle with his Mama. Mason gets so irritated because I can get Ben to sleep and put Ben in his crib--when Mason puts Ben down, he wakes up within 20 minutes. Mason says he can't get anything done because of this.
My Mom and Dad are doing okay. I feel badly for them because Mason found termites and black mold in the basement where we are living. Luckily, we think the termites are contained to one area and will cost a small fortune to have the problem resolved but that's better than having the whole house infested with termites.
Kelly Employment Services called and says they have a job for Mason but they won't say what it's doing. He has to go in Monday and get things all squared away. Hopefully, it will be lucrative enough that we can do a few things.
Kaylin, I hope you are feeling better. I sympathize with you and your Migraine Headaches. I have been getting them since I was in 6th grade and they're pretty nasty. I have missed many days of school because of it. If you want to email me about it, I would love to hear from you!!!!
Thanks also goes out to Zonie and Clayton for the use of their truck and to Tami Jones for the package!!!! We all loved it. Benjamin looks really cute and Jasmine couldn't wait to model her gift when I got home from Substituting.
Hope everything is going well with ya'll. Email me and tell me how you are doing. With this blog, I will try and put up some more pictures of us.
:) Kathleen ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment