Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Christmas Time


Hello to Everyone!!!!


Christmas is coming soon and I am excited!!! Christmas is my favorite time of year.

Well....I'm doing better at updating my blog as of lately.

Jasmine, my Dad and I are singing in the Ward Choir for the Christmas program. Jasmine is singing a "solo" with six other girls about her age. She is also singing all the others songs which the other girls are not. It should be a good program.

Jasmine's Orchestra concert is coming up really soon. It's amazing how much she has improved within 4 short months. Can't wait to see her concert!!!

I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving and y'all enjoyed plenty of turkey....again....and again....and again..... :)

A special thanks goes out to all of you who prayed Mason would get an interview with BLM (Bureau of Land Management). Mason was called by a guy named Pete. Pete interviewed Mason on the phone last Monday. The interview went very well and Pete invited Mason to Cedar City to interview last Thursday for Networking Assistant with the rest of the people that make the decision who to hire. The in person interview went well too but it will take 2-3 weeks before they will make a decision. Hope it is soon but it's the government so ya know, they'll take their own sweet time. I really hope Mason gets the job. Please, will you keep praying for Mason--that he will get the job--being the Lord's will?

Benjamin and Jasmine are both sick. I took Ben to the doctor today. We found out that he has an ear infection, Bronchiolitis, and A-typical pneumonia. Jasmine has a sore throat and has been running a fever. I need to take Ben to the Hospital tonight about 9 p.m. so that he can get some breathing treatments. Jasmine always acts (95% of the time) like she isn't sick because she is hopping around the room like there's nothing wrong. She has always been that way. I've been up with Ben for the last 2 nights because Ben has a hard time sleeping because he can't breath.

This post has to be short.

Take care,

Kathleen

No comments: