Saturday, December 27, 2008

Announcement


Hello All!!!


Hope you all had an awesome Christmas!!!


I just wanted all of you to know that my Mother is dying. Her heart is giving out and she is just plain tired. Right now she is in a "Coma" and her body is slowly shutting down. She is in a Care Center here in Saint George. I've been spending the last few nights at the Care Center. I want to be there for her when she decides to pass on.


I hope you will forgive me for not being more responsive to some of your emails. As you can imagine, I've been extreamly busy.


My children had an awesome Christmas and (at least the older one) is taking the news of her Grandmother dying very well.


I'd like to take a moment to pay tribute to a wonderful, loving, caring mother who always tried to promote peace and harmony in her life and in her home. She sacrificed a lot so that she could expierence being a mother and did whatever it took to take care of her family. I love you Mom!!! You will be sorely missed!!!


Hope all of you have a happy new year!!! As you all reflect on the goals that you would like to make this year, I hope that you will put first what's important. Sometimes you only gets one shot.


Kathleen

No comments: